Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Friday, November 11, 2011

A Week with Nonna and Poppa

Believe it or not, while we had Avery a few weeks ago for the entire week, I did not pull out my camera the entire time. Well except to take the pictures of Kaitlyn and Josh. I know its hard to believe! I cant believe it myself. What in the world was I thinking?

However I did use my "old" iphone from time to time. So here are a few iphone photos from that week. Mainly I guess I took these so I could tweet them to mommy. Ha

This was a bedtime story from Poppa one night.
And she just might hurt me for this one day, but this would be one morning! Can you all say "Bed Head"! Bahahahaha
When I looked at her and laughed and told her she had a major case of bed head, she said "Nonna, what bed head?" hehehe

One morning she and I went to the Natchez Coffee Shop for breakfast. She ate a large amount of pancakes, thats for sure. She even said her belly ached when we left. But most definitely the highlight of the breakfast was that the owner brought this huge sock monkey in a high chair over to eat breakfast with us. Avery was very pleased with that decision, and the lady for that matter. She kept asking me where the lady went. I would explain that she was working. Avery was glad the monkey wasnt working and he could stay with us. She enjoyed it so much I was a little nervous that she would be upset when we left without him. Actually she did ask if we could take him with us, but I explained that he lived there so he had to stay and she was okay with that.

After our breakfast that morning we went to Duncan Park where I used to take her mommy to play years ago. She had a good time and we stayed quite a while. Her favorite thing there...

---The rocks. She played and played in the rocks. She took off her shoes and filled them with rocks and poured them back out again, over and over. Shhhhhh dont tell her mommy I let her do that. Aww never mind tell her, it's a Nonnas right. And I cleaned the shoes up really good when we got home, so there!

So now I am going to get my camera out and make SURE that I didnt take ANY pictures that week, cause it's just too hard to believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. You are such a good nonna! Avery is a blessed little girl! Love all of you. Mama