Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Random Facts


  • It feels weird not to pull my hair up to cook or pull it up like I always do on weekends. 
  • I have short hair
  • I love to cook
  • I really want to go take some pictures just so I can use my new camera bag. 
  • I love spicy food
  • I love food. :)
  • I got up early this morning just to go shop the sales at Belk. Was there at 7 AM!!! 
  • The sale is NEXT WEEKEND!!!
  • I love the cool weather
  • Saturdays are GREAT
  • It's almost time to decorate for Christmas 
  • May start today. 
  • I think I drink more coffee now that I have a Keurig
  • I love my husband. 

3 comments:

labride said...

I'm the same way, I think think that fancy pants coffee pot made my intake double lol.

Anonymous said...

was wondering how you liked your Kuerig! guess you do! love you. mama

Cristi said...

I LOVE it!!