Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Thursday, October 31, 2013

This Years Balloons

This years balloon festival was a bust the first few days.  Nothing Friday.  Nothing Saturday either.  But finally on Sunday morning though, as soon as Todd and I heard they were flying, we jumped up, grabbed Avery and coffee and ran to see what we could see. 

This was one of the first we saw.  I love this shot with the moon in there.  Plus I was born in Tennessee and I have family there.



It was pretty nice seeing Avery's face while she was watching them fly.
She was chilly so Poppa loaned her his hoody.  He's sweet like that.

 It was so funny, Avery was enjoying counting the balloons in the sky.  She would say 1, 2, 3, Wait, theres another one.  1,2,3,4 Wait theres another one.  1,2,3,4,5   That happened over and over again. 


This is what your hair looks like when Nonna and Poppa grab you up and say lets go, the balloons are flying!

Sweet
Wasn't the river beautiful that day. 
Thankfully later that afternoon the balloons flew one more time.  The rest of the family was up and moving by then so we all got to see them.


Here Mark and Paige were posing for someone else to take their picture.  I jumped in and stole a shot.


My sweetie drove us all around to see the balloons, and to get ice cream.  Did I mention he is a sweetie?

There is mention that this may have been our last Balloon Race.  That would be sad.  I hope not.  Its always fun to see.  They are beautiful AND I havent even gotten to ride in one yet!  :(





No comments: