Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Through The Storm

The weather here is sounding a little scary. On the anniversary date of Katrina, we are facing yet another hurricane. I feel really bad for those people who have finally just gotten settled back down in New Orleans very recently. They are now faced with this fear once again. I pray that it wont be as awful as many are thinking. Also a friend of mine is ready to give birth. Their plan is to drive for the delivery, right toward the area that will be affected by traffic troubles and weather issues. I pray that the Lord will take care of these issues. I hope the baby waits until all of this is over. Mom to be may just as soon weather the storm, as she is so ready to deliver this little man. I am thankful to be a child of the King who can call out to the literal storm and speak "Peace Be Still". I have experienced his storm calming in other parts of my life, literally and figuratively. What an awesome God I serve! What a blessing it is to be His child. Even in the midst of a storm, God can bring such peace. It is funny how you can have his peace, yet still be unsure about the outcome ahead. So whatever the weather brings, sunshine or storms, God will bring us through. Thanks be to God our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments: