Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tidbits

Just wanted to jump over here a second to show you a few tidbits.

First of all Tance over at Southern Designs brought me my wall vinyl today! I love it. I have been waiting to finish up that room. I had to take a picture of it just because I was so excited to have it on the wall! Nice huh?

Now all I need is a frame for my green door painting. Have I mentioned the Green Door before? Well when I get a frame for it maybe I will tell you about it. (Not a big deal by the way, but I will make you wait for it.) :) I couldnt get the frame this weekend because Hobby Lobby was closed on Sunday! I think I may just go on over to Diannes Frame Shop. I just thought I could save a few bucks getting it at Hobby Lobby. Oh well.

Even though Hobby Lobby was closed Sunday I still got to get to Pier One. I got those frames that were on sale and that green candle. I am going to get a few more pops of green to go with it. Just for a little spice!Those are my black and white photographs I took. The frames are floating frames from Pier One. They are glass. You can tell if you look close you can see the baseboards through them. And those are my new FLOORS! -- "Smile"
I found the blue vase. Or well, what do you really call that blue thing with the Fleur de lis on top? Avery helped me pick that out. She and I went into Lee Michaels while Poppa and Casey stayed in Wing Stop getting Charlie some supper. She loved shopping in there looking at all the pretty stuff. She had a great time and was sooooo good in there. I was a proud Nonna. When we got ready to leave, she was telling all the things she enjoyed looking at bye bye. "Bye Bye Kitty Kitty" - to the Cat on the wall. "Bye Bye Santa", "Bye Bye Clock" Not to mention she did say Bye to the salespeople. :) We had a really good time.

So the room is coming together tidbit by tidbit. Of course there is still the little matter of furniture. But you know --- tiny details...

Today was the first cool day we have had. I LOVE FALL! Honestly I really did not want to be at work today. But I endured and was really glad when it was time to go home. So today when I got home, my sweet husband had this BEAUTIFUL bouquet of fall flowers on the table waiting for me. Have I told you before he is the SWEETEST?! Of course I have. We ate a delicious steak supper and then I made chocolate chip cookies!

Life is good.

Thats enough tidbits for today. More later!

5 comments:

M J said...

Ooh, I love floating frames! We have one that Jonathan got before we were dating and had no idea where it came from. Now I know where to get more!!! :)

Cristi said...

MJ They are on sale right now!

SurvivorDiane said...

Cristi - did I see that the garage sale is this weekend? I have a box of stuff.................

Cristi said...

Diane maybe I could meet you somewhere with it tomorrow. I am off.

SurvivorDiane said...

Ok - I'm going to send Mike to my van with the stuff. I may get to be in Vidalia tomorrow around lunch (hoping for a pedi!)Message me on facebook if you havn't heard from me by 2