Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Church In The Wind

 This past Sunday our church hosted Church In The Wind.  This is a church Pastored by this Man here with Todd, Pastor T.  His church is made up of Bikers! 


Doesnt Todd look so small next to him?  Wow.  I seriously loved his sermon.  It was all about the precious LOVE of  Jesus.  In particular it was about the 5th sparrow in the Bible where you could buy two sparrows for a penny, and 5 sparrows for 2 pennies. He told us how that extra sparrow was thrown in the mix because it was pretty worthless and the people selling them may just rather not have to be bothered with it.  He related that to some people who satan has fooled into believing that they are like that 5th sparrow.  They feel worthless and like people would rather not be bothered with them.  I had never heard that spoken on before and really as I said before really saw the LOVE of Jesus there.
Todd and I enjoyed the service and the activities after the service.  I took photographs along with some other sweet ladies while the "Bikers" involved went on a ride.  This is our Youth Pastor, Lance

This is our friend Larry 

Linda and Joe came up from Woodville to join the fun.


Then all the bikers came back to the Vidalia Riverfront and had bike games. 

I dont know this guy but I like these pictures.
There were many bikers at our church Sunday that I didnt know and we were happy to have them. 


This is Jacob.  He did good getting that helmet in the can.

 Everyone had a good time, even though it was HOT.









This little sweetie is Justice.  She belongs to one of our sweet members and we got to go see her just after she was born.  She is so precious and Todd loves to get to hold her.  I enjoy her too.  And look at those eyes!  I love this picture. She enjoyed our day with the Bikers too!
You know I gotta have a picture of a beautiful blue eyed sweet girl every now and then.  :)

So maybe next time we host Church In The Wind Todd will be able to participate in the ride on his bike.  At least thats what he would LOVE to be able to do.
Who knows, as he always says, 'Today could be the day'.  

3 comments:

Penny said...

Go buy that boy a bike already! :) Great pictures! :)

Cristi said...

Wish I could.

cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.