I love my beautiful daughter-Casey,
my precious oldest son-Mark,
and my only child living at home now-Josh.
I love my sweet Avery,
and my family. But here are some other things I love...
In no particular order------------
- Mocha Blended Ice, with an extra shot of espresso, no cream
- Mountains ---- This is actually the Grand Canyon which I have never seen. This picture is from Marks trip.
- The Beach
- My Nikon D60
- My Wood laminate floors
- My new Storm door Uncle Mickey got us for Christmas No this is not the door, this is Uncle Mickey
- My Guitar
- Being Creative
- My Toyota Camry
- Taking pictures
- Spaghetti and many other pasta dishes
- Spending time with Todd
- Singing Praises
- Weekend Trips away
- Watching "It's A Wonderful Life" at Christmas
- Being in Gods will
- Finding something in Gods word that speaks to me
- The way Todd talks in his sleep sometimes
- The sound of limbs creaking from the heaviness of ice on them
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Unsweet Tea
- The sound of Todd breathing in bed beside me as he sleeps
- Looking at the stars and moon
- Fresh Fruit
- Laughing until I cry
- Those are some of the things I love. Comment here and tell me some of the things you love! Happy Early Valentines Day!