Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Monday, February 2, 2009

OMG Is is Monday again already?!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Okay here are some of the things that havent happened to me lately.

I guess I would be kind of embarrassed if this really had happened so its a good thing it really did not. Here's the thing (Act like you dont know this already) I decided to get a little more organized by taking my cookbook where I write my recipes and remove all the computer printouts and all the recipes that are written on paper and actually write them down in the cook book and throw away all the papers tucked inside. Good idea right? So what I did not do is-I did not take the VERY FIRST recipe that I wrote in the cookbook-and I did not IMMEDIATELY get up and go make those cookies when I realized I had all the ingredients. I did not then eat them while they were warm until I was full! Done with organization on with chowing down on some Peanut Butter Blossoms! I mean NOT done, NOT chowing down. No Peanut Butter Blossoms. Thats what I meant.
I did not open that same cookbook again this week and make another batch of another kind of cookie - Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip simply because I had all the ingredients. Darn my stocked cabinets!
I did not get the tiniest bit jealous because one of my friends (Pattie) gave me some hand me down clothes that someone had given her; because they were too big for her. I was not the least bit surprised nor at all frustrated or disgusted that none of them fit me either; because they were too tight! (I am a little suspicious that she doesnt keep her cabinets well stocked! She probably doesnt even like peanut butter!) Blast her!

I did not keep Avery on Sunday all day and skip eating(except for a half a piece of her birthday cake), first because I was waiting on Todd to get home and was going to order something for both of us. But then when he didnt get off and had to work until late into the night, because I just was too busy. I absolutely understand how Casey gets everything done since she works a full time job, takes care of Avery (while not being able to take Avery with her to run errands...) and keeps her house PERFECT! (She is a bit of a neat freak. Sorry precious!) It's perfectly understandable how she does it all. I mean she is young right?

Okay and last but not least this is not another picture of Avery:That definitley does not melt my heart!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are funny...cute pic!

Avery's Mommy said...

you are so crazy. well i still did NOT get my grocery shopping done b/c i did not lay in bed all day sunday!

so now i work 7-5 tomorrow and then get to go, at 5o'clock to walmart. afterwards, to come home, unload groceries, cook supper, do some clothes, unload dishwasher, get stuff ready for the next day, feed avery supper, bathe avery, get her to bed, go thru the mail...the list goes on. well, since i'm in such a gripey mood, apparently, i am skipping not me monday in lieu of writing avery's bday post. so there was your mini not me monday!

AND BTW, THANKS A MILLION FOR KEEPING AVERY...YOU DEFINITELY GOT THE BRUNT OF THE FUSSINESS I THINK THAT TOOTH BROKE THROUGH LAST NIGHT...YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME...SO SORRY! love you millions.