Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tonight

Tonight we had a delicious supper. I made Po-Boys. They had grilled chicken breast with melted cheddar cheese, roasted red pepper, avocado, chopped calamata olives, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and mustard. Just to let you know how good it was, I dove into it and didn't even get a picture to show you here. Sorry, but let me assure you it was Deeeeeeee Licious! (As Todd would say)
After supper I went to my Beth Moore study. We had some good discussion. We talked briefly about different personalities and how our differences show in the way we serve God. One person there talked about how she wasnt particularly emotional. I of course shared something and ended up in tears over it. I guess I am the opposite of "not particularly emotional". I really hate the way I always end up in tears over things. My emotions always well up when I talk about things I am passionate about. I was speaking of someone at school. There is this student who I really care about. I care about all of them, but this one in particular is in the front of my mind right now. I know she needs the Lord and His love and presence in her life. I realize that I only have a couple of months left to show Gods glory in my life to her. So I asked them to pray for me that I will follow God and know exactly how to do that for her. Of course I cried in the asking. I wonder why I cant just do something like that without tears. I hate it. But they did pray for me and threw me a tissue too. So thats a couple of things that went on with me tonight. What did you do tonight?

3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

Can't wait till I can join your Bible Study (and your DeeeeLicious suppers too) Where is it?

Those kids are blessed to have someone who cares so much about them!

Love yoU :)

Unknown said...

I am so emotional too! I hate it sometimes but it's just the way I am. I am so much more emotional since Sawyer came into my life. Going through all we have been through with him definitely made me a softy!! I can't even read sweet greeting cards without tearing up.

You are a blessing!!

Cristi said...

The Bible study is at Calleys house.