Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Thursday, January 14, 2010

His Grace

Music speaks to me. Have I ever mentioned that before? I don't really know why I react so to music. I know that everyone doesn't. I do. I have mentioned before that I enjoy my newest Selah CD -You Deliver Me. There is a song on it called "Unredeemed".

Now if I was as smart as most of you, here is where I would insert the video of that song. But since I am not I will give you some good advice. Go get the CD. That is unless I got it for you already which I did for several of you. or at least a few of you. :) -Or you can go to Youtube and listen to it there. So anyway as I was saying~~

"Unredeemed"

It talks of how sometimes things happen. Things that aren't all happy and cozy and great. Oh but the good news! These are the places where Grace is soon to be. Gods grace is on the way, it's there actually. -Every time-

We will have times, we'll have situations, things that seem unfulfilled and things that need to be restored - again the BUT- Oh this is the GOOD part. I LOVE this line in the song.

But when anything thats shattered is laid before the Lord
Just watch and see. It will not be..UNREDEEMED


It will NOT be unredeemed because Jesus is our redeemer. You can give Him the broken pieces, the hurt, the sadness, the fear, the imperfections, and He picks up the pieces. He redeems them. He purchases them as His own. He takes the heartaches, the hard places, the things this life throws at you and gives you His grace.

I am so thankful for that grace. I have experienced it. It is amazing.

I am blessed beyond measure to have the greatest husband alive. 3 wonderful children that I love with all my heart and that love me back. A miracle grand daughter that makes me smile with each glance at her (whose middle name by the way is GRACE). The sweetest mom who cares about me so much and prays for me so much. I could go on and on. I know I am blessed. However, I have had some moments in my years that hurt. There have been some painful times. -Like when my daddy died. -Like when Casey and Charlies baby boy died. Hard times. But those were certainly places where Gods' Amazing Grace came in. You see, when you lay those things before the Lord, He comes in to cover you with His grace.

Maybe you have something you need to lay before the Lord.
Maybe you can just rejoice in the fact that God has covered you with His grace before, and rest in the fact that you know He will cover you again.

Just watch and see.

4 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

One of my favorites on that CD. Hard to choose a fave from that CD though!

brtty stella said...

I love that CD and that song is my favorite on it too. I think you may get your love of music from me. I have always loved to sing and hear good music since I was a little girl.Thanks for sending me the CD too.

Mr. Brother Dad said...

wow, powerful

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.