Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
  • I DID NOT SET THIS POST TO APPEAR ON MONDAY!
  • IT DID NOT ALREADY POST ITSELF EARLY.
  • I DID NOT DECIDE TO LEAVE IT HERE ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH IT ISNT MONDAY.
SO HERE WE GO:
  • I did not get my first ever speeding ticket in Natchez on the other day. I was really busy and in a hurry! :) 45 years isnt too bad to go without one.
  • I have not had TWO graduations and graduation parties to plan and prepare for. Congrats again to Josh and Mark!
  • I did not have a cruise to pack and ready for the weekend after that.
  • I did not immensely enjoy that cruise.
  • I am sure you have NOT seen any pictures from that trip at all.
  • I did not totally forget about the aforementioned ticket with all of that going on.
  • I absolutely DID NOT let the deadline to pay the ticket get past me. No way did I do that, because that would be CRIMINAL!
  • The back of that ticket did NOT say that if you missed your deadline for payment, a warrant would be issued for your ARREST!
  • I was not almost in tears going in to pay it. I wasn't in the least concerned that when I went in to pay it they would come around the counter and handcuff me, then proceed to strip me of my cute brown print pencil skirt and make me wear drawstring stripes. Nor was I afraid that I would be put in some cell with a crack head who hadn't bathed in days.
  • I was not RELIEVED when they just took my money and sent me on my way.
  • That money was not the rest of Joshua's graduation gift I had been waiting on. (my bonus)
  • I have not learned that IT does NOT pay to be in a hurry, YOU DO! :)

4 comments:

Mallory said...

You did NOT also write your Not Me's on a Tuesday ;) And I did NOT enjoy reading them :)

Penny said...

If you ever (hope not) get another ticket call me to go with you. I'll post bail. I'd hate to see you having to give up your cute outfit for stripes, especially horizontal ones. They never flatter anyone. ;)

Mallory said...

LOL, Blogger likes to do that stuff to me too! Sometimes I reset it several times :)

brtty stella said...

sorry about your ticket! Ouch! That hurts. Glad the money satisfied them!