Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Saturday, May 7, 2011

IN JESUS NAME

Here are a few more pictures from Easter Weekend.

Look at those curls. I am pretty sure my hair was like that when I was little.

She loves to make silly sounds that make no sense. Thats what she was doing here.

I love this sweet little face.

I had fun taking these that weekend. We had fun again this weekend. We went back up there on the bluff to look at the rising waters. It was up thats for sure. While lots of folks around were packing up their belongings and moving to Natchez we just went over for a visit. I am still praying for the Mississippi to hold the water within its banks and for the levees to hold. IN JESUS NAME!

2 comments:

Penny said...

You and I both, sister. Even though I'm getting pictures and the like to higher ground~ I'm praying those levees hold. Love the curls, but I'm sure you already know that. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, your hair was definitely that curly and more! Love all the cute pictures! Still praying for all of you and your town there. Love you. Mama