Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

TREATS

 After Joshuas graduation I told Avery she was SO VERY GOOD she deserved a TREAT.  I asked her what she wanted and she said a big big sucker.  Ask and you shall receive!

She loved it.  Poppa kinda liked it too.  (She shared)
 ANOTHER TREAT
We had a day of watermelon,
 trampoline jumping,
 crawfish,


and croquet.

ANOTHER TREAT
Some friends even dropped by and got in on the fun.





What a CUTIE!!!



 Isn't summer great!

This will be my last blog for a couple of weeks for sure.  But believe me I should have something great to blog about when I return.  So I would appreciate prayers (lots of them) as we will be ministering God's love to some precious Peruvians in a couple of days.  May we be His instruments and be well used by God Himself.
Thanks


2 comments:

Penny said...

And may y'all be ministered to as well. :)

Anonymous said...

sexy little red head! I love the swimsuit it's better if she jumps with it off