Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Friday, September 26, 2014

Before the Ceremony

On Saturday September 20th we drove around the corner from our hotel to this cathedral.  It was beautiful.

Inside and out








When we got there,  Zach was dressed to a T!  Uncle Todd was helping him fix his tie here with mawmaw and his dad  looking proudly on.



 It was so good to see our handsome sweet nephew Zach and spend time with him.

Stephanie hadn't made it to the church yet but her little Brayden was there.



Pretty soon though she walked through that door.  It was so good to see her and give her a hug.  Brayden got in on the hugging too.

I followed her back to the room where she was getting ready and hung out with her for a while.  So thankful to be able to do that.

 Her hair was so pretty.

Her veil was so pretty.




Her dress was- well- "so pretty" is certainly not adequate to describe it.  It was gorgeous.  I am normally not a fan of an off off white gown.  More of a traditional white speaks to me.  But this dress color was more than perfect for Stephanie.  It was the perfect compliment to her hair and coloring.


Her mom and cousin were being helpful.
 She and her cousin look so much alike.


 I just LOVE this picture of Stephanie and I .  She looks gorgeous.  I love her.

 A big THANK YOU to my sweet sweetheart who drove us ALL THE WAY to Corpus Christi and back for this wedding.  He is AWESOME!

 His smile says it all.  Thats how all of us felt about being able to attend this wedding.

Ceremony blog next!


2 comments:

Penny said...

Steph is a pretty girl~ inside and out. (You know I am partial to redheads. ��) I'm so glad she got the wedding she envisioned. She's such a sweetheart. Zach looks so handsome, but still just like he did as a boy. �� You and Todd looked extra pretty too. So glad you got to go. ��

Stephanie said...

This is so beautifully written. I am so astounded to see it from another perspective. For us, the day was absolutely perfect. WE had so much family there and were constantly surrounded by love and generosity. Whether it was someone helping steam my veil (thank you Aunt Cristi) or doing a reading even though we forgot to ask until 30 minutes before the ceremony. (Uncle Todd, I am so sorry fir my unpreparedness) Or just knowing that four of my favorite people drove so far for us. It was such an honor to have you all their. I love you guys so much and cannot wait for our visit so Jose can see where I have so many happy memories!

Thank you also Miss Penny for all your sweet comments!

Love to all!
xoxo