Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Monday, April 5, 2010

Another Week of Not Me's



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok so unfortunately this week was full of things that did not happen to me! Especially the first one...

No one asked me: "Do people ever ask you if you're pregnant?" She didn't even go on to explain that she herself had gained 30 pounds and she had people ask HER that. And no way, did I let it upset me to the point of a few tears on the ride home. That would be STUPID, so it did not happen. At least that's what I'd like to think.

I did not, the very next morning get up early and make sure my belly, and the rest of me were on the treadmill!
After my workout I did not make a pot of coffee. When I came to pour myself a cup, the coffee pot was full of water. I absolutely did not think to myself, 'How did that water go through those grinds and get into that pot clear?' Of course I did not think that. I am not an idiot. I did not then figure out that I forgot to pour the water into the top of the pot. -OKAY give me a break, I hadnt had my morning coffee yet!

I did not forget my purse in a restaurant and get all the way home before noticing.

I did not plan on going IN at Dairy Queen that night. I was only going to drive through with Todd to get his beloved DQ soft serve. We didnt end up going inside. No, because there were people in there who didnt need to see me with my hair looking like that, and (shhhh-without makeup!) THAT WASNT ME! It wasnt me...

I AM NOT really forgetful lately!

I did not come home from work completely wiped out one day this week and decide to take a little short power nap before fixing supper as soon as I got home at 4 oclock. I did not tell Todd to wake me in 20 or 30 minutes. It is impossible that I woke up when Josh got home from work a few minutes after 6:00. No way that happened because that would mean that I power napped for TWO hours! That could not have happened because I dont even take naps!
That was this week wasn't it? I forget...

2 comments:

Penny said...

First of all, you do NOT look pregnant! Besides, there is an "up" side to that question--- you DO look young enough to be pregnant. :)
The nap sounds good to me. I have the hardest time falling asleep if there's even a light on, much less in the daytime.
As far as the bad hair, no makeup thing goes, I'm sure no one was thinking that but you. Aren't you the woman who's husband tells her she's beautiful every. single. day? Well, he's all that counts. ;)

Avery's Mommy said...

I'm so over the pregnant question. I just tell them I'm due in July (or 3 months from that day). That way they're excited for me, not embarrased. HA! (j/k) no way you look pregnant. Pure silliness.

You are allowed to not be able to think straight before coffee. It's a rule.

CANNOT believe you broke our rule and went somewhere w/o makeup! hehehe.

I slept late today and totally enjoyed it! :)