Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Monday, May 10, 2010

Favorites

This weekend Casey's Father In Law (Avery's Pawpaw) got married. They didnt have anyone to do the photos so I said I wouldnt mind getting some for them. I usually dont turn down an opportunity to photograph. I didnt mind at all. I do however think I have the right to post a few of my favorites. (The cute freckle faced fellow in the first picture and a few other photos is Walter. Charlies little brother.) Also appearing here is Charlies sister Lindsey and her little boy Bram the blondie!



I sure hope they like these and the rest of the pictures. More than that though I hope they are happy and grow old together.

3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

These are so great! I will bring them to Charlie's dads on Friday. love ya!

Laura said...

Congrats to the newlyweds and you did a FANTASTIC job!!

Anonymous said...

I think you done a great job, and I wasn't even there. I love the pictures of all the kids. I like all of your favorites!!
Bonnie