Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Church Family

The Bible says not to forsake the assembling of yourselves together.

In other words: GO TO CHURCH!

There are lots of reasons for this.

One of course is because you get to hear the word of God brought to you by someone who has spent hours soaking it up and seeking God as to how to present it to you. The Word of God is encouraging, strengthening and faith building.

Another is to be able to take time to Worship God in Praise corporately with a group of people. It is amazing to hear a group of people lifting His name in Praise and singing and making melody to the Lord as the Bible tells us to - over and over and over.

But tonight I am doing a post about this reason.

Relationships

One of the biggest blessings of being part of a church body is the relationships that are made. Sometimes church members become more like family members. I guess that's why they call it a church family. That is certainly what we have at our church.

Some of my church family called me last week and asked me if I would mind going with them out to Melrose in Natchez to make some pictures of their family. So since I LOVE taking pictures I said YES!

This sweet big family and I had a great hour and a half running around the property. I got some great shots and some fun shots.

I got permission from them to show you, so here are a few (or more than a few) of my favorites from the day.

I am so glad the we are Church Family
THE FREDERICK FAMILY



After the family pictures were done I got a few shots of their oldest daughter and her boyfriend.

****Update: Shelby sent me a note telling me she loved the pictures = :) She also mentioned that Andy is not her boyfriend. --He is her Fiancee! Oooops sorry Shelby!!! :)

I hope they like their pictures. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Christi you did an AWESOME job. It had been so long since we had pictures taken as a family that I didn't realize how much the kids had grown. Thank you so much! You captured are family perfectly.

Penny said...

I agree with Trey~ these ARE awesome! Great job, Cristi! :)

Cristi said...

Aw thanks Trey. I am so excited that you like them!

Thanks Penny. :)

Avery's Mommy said...

Great great great! Awesome job. I need to get you to take some of us!

SurvivorDiane said...

You did awesome Cristi!

shelby marie said...

I love them Mrs. Cristi. They are great. But Andy is my fiancée lol. Just had to throw that out there:)

Cristi said...

Shelbi--Ooooh girl, you are right. A BIG SORRY! I will fix it! :)