Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just Because

Just because I havent really had anything else to blog about, here is this:

Just because I love my new ear warmer which is not a hat but goes around your ears and buttons in the back, here is this:

Just because I loved the little shops we came across in New Orleans, here is this:

Just because I enjoyed the architecture there, here is this:
And this:

Just because I didnt know there were hot dog carts in New Orleans, and thought that was a Chicago and New York thing, here is this:

Just because Pralines are great, here is this:
Just because I thought you might want to know that there are people who stand around like frozen statues on the streets, here is this:
Just because I love a good cup of coffee, even though this was Todds', here is this:
AND

Just because I thought this mixture of fire and water was really cool, here is this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your pictures are so Cool!! What a fun interesting time you had in new Orleans! You always manage to have fun even when you aren't feeling so good!

Penny said...

Neat pictures! :)

Calley said...

Cool pics!!