Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day One and Two

I just want to say - I AM SORE! I have embarked on a new adventure. Well for me at least its an adventure. I do live a sheltered life! LOL Can you guess what I'm doing? Here it is. Wait for it.... Jogging! I know crazy huh. For the last two days the first thing I do in the morning is, get dressed, brush my teeth, and jog 2 miles! Woo Hoo!!!! So now you know why - I AM SORE! Man I am so out of shape, its a shame. Day one, we (Me and my sweet friend, Calley) jogged and walked 2 miles. When I got home I felt a little sore already. As the day went on I was fine. By this morning my hips and behind were a little sore. Can your hips even be sore. It was like at the top of my legs in hip joints sort of. That makes me feel like an old person. Anyway so after jogging on day two, this evening it pretty much hurts to move my lower body! But I am pressing on! There may be plans with this jogging thing, but I will get into that later. First I gotta see if I am too old for this. So far so good though. Wish me luck! Or better yet, pray for me. Never mind, there are a whole lot more important things to pray about other than my jogging. Like Kayleigh for instance. Read her story here. She is improving Thanks be to God! Also you can pray for a sweet little baby that hasn't been born yet. Her grandparents go to my sisters church. They found out this little babys liver is growing outside her body and really needs a miracle. But we know who the God of miracles is. So please say a prayer for her. Thanks so much. More to come on my adventure

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...jogging...I cant even imagine...that is pretty awesome though...sorry your sore..i'm sure it will pass once your body gets used to it.
When my son was in the NICU there was a baby girl born that had quite of a few of her organs outside of her body....after many surgeries she finally got out of the NICU...as far as I know she is doing good now. I will keep your friends baby in my prayers.
Carrie