Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tagged

Okay I dont know how in the world I missed it but a little while back I was tagged and I didnt even know it. I stumbled across it tonight looking at this sweet lady's blog. So anyway what I am suppose to do is show you my fourth picture in my fourth folder and tell you about it. Here it is! I know, I know you are soooooo surprised that it is a picture of Avery! Me too! LOL She is in her bouncer that we have at our house. We have another nick name for that bouncy seat but I dont know if I should share it. Okay I will - It's the poopy chair, (Sorry) Well everytime she sits in it thats what happens!
Now I am suppose to pick four people and tag them to do the same thing. So you pick your fourth picture from your fourth folder and link back to my blog ! Do it now if I tagged you!

1. Averys Place
2. Olivia and Logan
3. A Homemakers Halleluia
4. A Lamb's Perspective

3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

cute pic...i will post this one tomorrow b/c i just posted one and I'm TIRED. :) love you

Jodi said...

I'm getting mine up. Oh, and we call her bumbo seat her poopie chair because that's what happens when she sits in it. Hopefully they make potty training chairs like that...:)

Mommy and her munchkins said...

I saw the comment you left me. I wonder what is wrong. I haven't heard that anyone else is having issues. Have you tried restarting your computer? Let me know if/when you get it working.

Avery has the most gorgeous eyes, btw!