Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I just wanted you to know that I did not spend quite a while this morning SEWING! Because if I had done that I would have ended up with something that Avery could actually wear instead of something that ended up in the trash can. I do not still have the little iron on flowers that were going to go on the cute little shirt that I was making. I may not make her a blanket instead since I most definitely can hem up a square which is basically what a blanket is, right?

I so did not get together a package filled with useful things that my nephews girls need,(All their things burned in the fire) just in time to find out that the post office had just closed and now wont be open until Tuesday. (In honor of Martin Luther King)

That was not me that slept late this week. I did not turn off my alarm and lay my head back down just for a second and then wake up 45 minutes later only to find out that Calley had come for our morning jog and waited outside for me in the cold while I was sleeping soundly under my warm covers. Wasn't me!

Oh and I do not still have my 101 Dalmations (From McDonalds Happy Meals) on the shelf. Of course not, because they are Christmas Decorations and all that stuff has long been put up.

AND I am not the least bit worried about my mom who has her house full now not only with my brother who normally lives there, but also his son, and two toddling daughters. (Not to even mention my sisters son who also stays there while he isn't working.) I'm not concerned at all because I am sure she is used to toddlers running through her house, and I am sure she is kid proofed. Babies crying is something I am sure she loves and is enjoying. She is a great cook so I am sure she is thrilled to be a chef to so many these days. So no that isn't on my mind at all.

And last but not least as you can tell from my last post I definitely did not get a little discouraged that everyone was sick and we had to postpone Averys Big Birthday Bash!

Now surely I am not the only one who has so many Not Me's!

4 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday. I thought it was funny about the 101 Dalmation thing from Mcdonalds

Calley said...

That was funny! Well- I got you back this morning! ooops! I won't let it happen again! :>)

Penny said...

Well, I took your advice and started a blog a couple of days ago. It's not much yet. :) I just went by one of the plain templates. Just click on my profile and follow the link.

labride said...

haha too funny! To answer your question the ring bearer is Gabby Morace-Clem's son Lyndon and the flower girl is my friend Tiffany Meyer's daughter Derrah. Hope ya'll have a lot of fun when you finally get to have Avery's party, it's so crazy how fast a year flys by.