Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Guess What I Got

Ok - See what came in the mail yesterday----I was a little nervous at first, since I am such an amateur. But like my husband, I READ the instructions. I got it switched out and away I went..

Here are a few random shots I took with it today.



And I love this shot. He is just as sweet as he looks!
Darned ole RSV - if it werent for that there would be Avery shots here. I pray she will be well VERY SOON and then I will try out my new lens on her sweet face. Sorry this post was so boring I just wanted to post a few pics from my new lens! Fun Fun Fun

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

YAY! I'm so happy you got it! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Jami Ainsworth said...

What a nice surprize! Yay for you!