Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank You, Thank you, Thank You

[lemonade_award.jpg]
Wow - Guess what! I won an award! Thanks Tinika

So the rules for this award go like this:
1. You place the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate other blogs for the award
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Leave them a comment about it.
5. Link back to the person who gave you the award

And the nominees are:
Casey - Averys mommy A real special one for me!
Nikki - Jonahs mommy
Jami - All babies photographer
Carrie - Sweet blogger and mommy of three
Jodi - Olivias mommy I love reading about this little preemies progress!
and last but not least:
Patrice - (Another Jonahs mommy) Now I am sure Patrice doesn't really have time at the moment to be playing these "blogging games". Her little sweetie is in constant need of her love and attention. But maybe this will get more people to know about his story and I am positive the extra prayers will be welcomed.

2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Thanks for the gift. Now if only I can figure out how to accept it and share it. You gave to the people I know...I don't know that many people that well that blog. I wished more of my friends blogged. I am finding many of them do facebook, but not blogging. I will admit that it is much easier to add a large quantity of images to FB than it is to blogger. LOL

Jodi said...

Oh, thank you. That means a lot and I'm so glad that you check in on Olivia. I hope Avery is doing well.