Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What They Did, What We Did

Last weekend we went to Monroe to keep Avery while Casey and Charlie took a much needed night away from everything. She never fussed at all. She didnt even cry when they left. I was glad about that because the last time I kept her and Casey left for a few minutes in Monroe Avery cried a little but worse than that she frowned like crazy and kept taking big gulps of air like she was forcing herself not to cry which really broke my heart. So I was super glad when she didnt cry at all when they left she just wanted to go visit their dog, cannon. She loves watching him jump and listen to him bark.

So Casey and Charlie enjoyed dinner out together alone.
We enjoyed dinner out with Avery at Chilis. She ate a mini burger and had a great time throwing things off the table and making the lady at the table next to us jump.

Casey and Charlie enjoyed a good nights rest in a hotel.
We enjoyed a good nights rest at their house. (Except for that hour that Avery woke up between 11 and 12 and wanted to be held by her Nonna, which was fine of course.)

They enjoyed shopping on Saturday in Shreveport.
We enjoyed shopping with Avery in Monroe. We got her some new kicks and her mommy a new much needed skillet. We ate lunch at Canes in the mall. Avery loved the chicken and fries, and throwing the chicken and fries.

Casey and Charlie got to visit friends.
We got to do a little project with their flower bed. (Just a small one.) Avery took a nap while I did that.

We had a very nice weekend. Man I do seem to post about good weekends here. There seems to be a pattern. I wish every day could be a weekend. LOL Unfortunately I left my CAMERA there.

So YES of course I DID get great pictures from the trip.
But NO I wont be posting them because my camera is still there. I will show them to you at some point in the future.

I DO NOT like being without my camera. Oh well, thats all for now. Maybe next time there will be picutres. So long!

5 comments:

M J said...

Sounds like fun! My mom bought me a new pot and pan set for Christmas/birthday a couple of years ago, and I must say it has been one of my favourite from her ever! It's so nice to cook in something that's not falling apart. HA!

Mallory said...

i know, even if i sit at the house doing nothing it's still a good weekend =)

Penny said...

Glad you had a good visit. Sorry you left your camera. I KNOW how it felt when I had to send mine off for repairs. My little point and shoot is good, but not the same as my big one. I'm sure my neck will be worn out carrying that big one around this weekend while my Leon is here! Can't wait for Friday! =)

Avery's Mommy said...

Thanks for coming and babysitting. Love you bunches

Calley said...

That was so sweet of ya'll to do for casey and Charlie- I am sure ya'll loved every minute of it though! :>) can't wait to see the pics.