Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Memories

We are out of school today for a "Snow Day" which has so far turned out to be a rain day. But it is suppose to get to the more icy stuff later on in the day. We will see. For right now I am using my day off to do something I really love to do. Get the kids stockings ready. Of course the "kids" are as I said in the previous post 24, (Charlie's 24 too), 21, and almost 17. But YES they still get stockings filled on Christmas morning. I really really love that part. I even wrap the gifts inside. I always remember as a child seeing the wrapped gifts. I loved poking and shaking and guessing at each package. I have always wrapped all the gifts as a result of the wonderful memories of that. So yes, I even wrap the stocking stuffers. That has been my joy this morning. Today I hope you are doing something that brings back great memories or makes great new ones. Merry Christmas and have a great day!

No comments: