Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scripture

I decided to join Beth Moore in memorizing scripture. You can see what I am talking about here. I already have my first scripture picked out. I actually read it on the same blog one day and I have it here on my blog. It is Luke 1:45 - Blessed is she who believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished. That is a pretty awesome scripture. I had this thing I had been praying about and then through our youth pastors sermon (You can read about that here.) I really felt such peace about this thing and so encouraged. I still do as a matter of fact. But shortly after that I saw this scripture on Beth Moore's site or blog. I knew that was for me that day. Just another reminder that God is taking care of that thing, and so many other things that God has shown me. I BELIEVE GOD! I believe what he has said to me. IT WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED! Wow that is GOOD NEWS! Blessed is she (me) who believed that what the Lord has said to her (me) WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED! Let me just say again - WOW! So maybe you should join me along with Beth Moore and LEARN SOME SCRIPTURE! I bet the next one will be just as exciting to me. Find some that are exciting to you and get memorizing!

No comments: