Daisypath Anniversary Years Tickera

Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me



I did not already get three major Christmas presents while there are still 17 days left until Christmas!

I do not wish I could see Avery Grace crawling around!

I did not take another picture of my beautiful Christmas Tree using the candlelight setting and think it turned out GREAT! So I am not posting it here for you to see!


I did not make Mark a birthday banana pudding, instead of a birthday cake!

And I absolutely DO NOT have a 24 year old, a 21 year old, and an almost 17 year old! No way is that possible! So -no I certainly do not!

1 comment:

labride said...

It just doesn't seem right that Laura and Josh are this old. I still remember when you use to watch us.
The wedding is gonna be in May. I am still foolishly convinced that I can knock out the majority of wedding projects before school starts back and not have to deal with anything till May. But we will see how that goes haha.
Hope you have a good week!
Emily